Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Upcoming meals

It is going to be a busy week here at the Cafe. I took tonight off from cooking and I treated the Maven to dinner at Arnie's, a Grand Rapids tradition for over 100 years. Simple and wholesome is the best way I can describe the food served there. Tomorrow night we will consume the leftovers from the a couple of previous meals, but on Friday and Saturday night I will be cooking for friends. The side dishes are still TBD, but the plan is to make the following main courses:

Friday Night: Balsamic Pork Chops
Saturday Night: Beef Tenderloin with Mustard and Herbs

I have cooked for only one of the four people who are coming for dinner. I am optimistic that these three new guests will enjoy what I prepare for them as much as I am going to enjoy making them dinner!

No comments: