White Chicken Chili
- - 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- - 1 48 oz. jar of Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- - 2 16 oz. jars of salsa (one hot and one medium)
- - 1 small onion, finely chopped (or 1 tablespoon onion powder)
- - 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- - 1 tablespoon Cumin
1. Place the chicken breasts and two cups of chicken broth into a crockpot and cook on low overnight.
2. In the morning, add the remaining ingredients, plus the additional ½ of chicken broth.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours.
4. Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream, if desired.
This is an incredibly easy to make white chili. There may appear to be a lot of liquid remaining after the chicken breasts have cooked overnight, but do not discard the liquid. After you add the Great Northern Beans, that liquid will be absorbed.
Also, I have used a single jar of Pace Medium Salsa (38 oz.) for this recipe and it was delicious.