Saturday, March 15, 2008

PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS


I was poking around the internet the other day and I found a recipe that needed capers. I had made a dish that needed capers earlier in the week and I wanted to put the remaining capers to good use. Well, I made this recipe last night and it was nothing short of fantastic. I followed the recipe as written. As for the ingredient "poultry seasoning," I used Mrs. Dash Grilling Blend for Chicken. The coating of flour and parmesan cheese adhered quite well to the chicken breasts and it turned into a spicy coating. In addition to the chicken, I served Pine Nut Cous Cous and green beans. Additionally, we washed it down with some chardonnay. All in all, it was a great meal and I would recommend it to anyone who likes chicken!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Is the pine nut cous cous recipe posted at The Cafe? If not, can you send it? The Tot loves cous cous...you can never have enough ways to please The Tot.

L.

Paul's Blog said...

You will probably be disappointed in my response: the recipe is from a box. I purchase it at D&W. It is made by Near East: www.neareast.com.

I am fairly confident that the Tot will like this dish, provided Mama-licious can bring herself to purchase it. :-)

Lisa said...

I'll close my eyes and hold my breath. :-)

L.